kailan lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

4.05.2012

Update...hahaha!

Okay, so this isn't even half of what I would love to show you about the last 7 months, but since I've been a lazy slacker this is what you get :) We had a new addition to our family, Mila (meela) Dawn born Sept. 1 and she has been such a joy in our home. I can't believe I'm so blessed to be the proud Mama of such beautiful little girls.



Kailan has loved being a big sister and has been such a great help!

 Mila's first bath :)
 Kailan has been doing a lot of this while...
 Mila has been doing a lot of this ;)

 We had fun getting Christmas trees, and Kailan sled the WHOLE time!

 Family photo 2011
 Lots if My Little Ponies for Christmas, it's Kailans favorite
 Blue has been doing a lot of this


 Big sister helping out again!
 Daddy and Kailan working on the backyard


 Princess with her pretty nails
 First Pig tails

 Notice who blue is looking at?
 Kailan's new gun, thanks Daddy


 My lovely Ladies in thier fancy tutus!

2 comments:

Aaron Gelter said...

(belated) Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!

Malinda S. said...

Cute girls!