kailan lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1.22.2011

Pregnant again!

So I am pregnant again, and according to the Dr. I am due around September 6. So far I feel okay as long as I am eating anything unhealthy. This is so frustrating to me! I'm not the healthiest or skinniest person around but I am pround of the fact that I am (was) an avid excersizer, and semi-healthy eater. For the past 3 weeks though I've been exhausted and food that doesn't have a high enough fat% makes me feel awful. Whats a girl to do? With my first pregnancy I could eat anything and I gained only 27 lbs. the entire pregnancy, I ran until I was 5 months along and felt great. Not this time around, I can't make time to to work out and I can't eat enough to feel well. So Frustrating!!!

1 comments:

Errin said...

maybe it means your having a BOY! such a different experience.. eh? We are so happy for you guys!